The Hunted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted

The hunter has become the hunted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Histories.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin

Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Histories.   Histories. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Post there Histories how they got turned ect. On here.
(Optional :3)
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Histories.   Histories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:09 am

Azrael

(I made Azrael 70 Razz)
I was born on a cold night in December in 1938. My mother, Pricilla, was only 18 when I was born, I didn't really know who my father was, just that she knew a few hopefuls over the years. I guess I was a neglected child, but Pricilla did the basics, give me a bed, food, clothes. Even if I was a cheap child. I wasn't spoiled. I remember on my 9th birthday, I got the most beautiful sundress in the world. It was a blue shortsleeved dress that went to my knees, like any other dress. It was georgeous. The green flower patterns were stunning, I loved it. Even though it was too big for me, and it never fit until I was 15. I was still content.
In March, when I was fifteen. I found out I was pregnant.
After that fateful day, my mother stopped talking to me, even though she did have me while she was a teenager, I guess she blames herself. My new dad treated me like a disease and avoided me as much as possible. There was about 4 other pregnant girls at school, maybe they have a club I could join? I practically lived alone by then..When I reached 5 months pregnant, I met a family who could not have children. I decided to give them my little girl. That made them so happy, they were going to pay for all expenses. (Since my mother didn't want anything to do with my baby I would have to pay for myself.) The father of my baby began to talk to me again when I reached 7 months, he drove me to the hostpital when I was having contractions. Though I wasn't in labor, and he stayed there over night with me.
That was then, I decided to keep the baby.
When I barely hit 9 months, I went over to the couples house and they began to beg. I wanted to cry, but I told them no. Suddenly, the wife pushed me down the stairs and I was knocked out. The father came down the stairs and told her the baby was going to die, before I woke up to protest, the man did a c section. My whole belly area was cut up and bleeding, he put me in his trunk and drove me away where I then was thrown in a alley in the rain. I was happy I was going to die, but suddenly, I cold man stood over me and then came a sharp pain came to my neck. I thought I was really going to die then. I felt dizzy, then lightheaded, then everything started the fade, the last thing I felt was something running down my throat.
I awoke in a shower, a rag over my belly and cold water hitting me, I was laying on my side. There was pressure against my neck, I looked up and saw a man wearing aviator glasses (not sunglasses). His hair slicked to the side, he took his glasses off and his green-ish eyes turned red, "hello." He said with a small accent. He lifted the rag off my neck and smirked. He washed my hair for me, then shut the water off. He gave me a towel. I saw myself in the mirror, then blinked, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't bring myself too. I had no baby fat on me anymore (Not that I had any, I was practically anorexic). I looked paler and all my freckles were gone. What I noticed the most was the color of my eyes. They were bright and red and beautiful, like two ruby's staring back at me.
The man's eyes turned back to hazel, and suddenly I knew I wasn't human.
"Hello Azrael, my name is Cedric." He stated simply, "You are a vampire."
I felt cold.

Azrael York
December 10th, 1938 - Feburary 2, 1954
Back to top Go down

Histories.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted :: Important Stuff-
Jump to: